We are looking for an experienced 360 Excavator Operative (above and below 10t) who also has experience with using a variety of agricultural machinery.
The ideal candidates will be punctual, reliable and conscientious with a can-do attitude and flexibility when needed, within the role there will be an element of manual work. A valid CPCS/NPOR would be an advantage but is not as essential.
The successful Candidate will be expected to operate mobile plant effectively always following our Health and Safety procedures and have a good attitude to Environmental issues.
Your duties will include: –
- Working on their own initiative and within team
- Able to understand / read construction drawings
- Confident with laser level equipment and setting out
- The safe operation of mobile plant, particularly 360 excavator / material handling equipment
- Undertake daily checks and basic maintenance
- Keeping machine clean and tidy
- Defect Reporting
- Complying with Site rules, H&S regulations and following safe systems of work.
- Keeping the working area safe, clean and tidy as practicably possible.
This is a permanent position and Mon-Fri: – Basic 40hrs / week with additional hours to meet business requirements with a competitive rate of pay.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent