We are looking for a Multi-skilled Groundworker who also has experience in a variety of tasks including brick / block laying, drainage, fabrication of steel work and wood. We are ideally looking for a mechanically minded person for a varied position.
The ideal candidate will be punctual, reliable and conscientious with a can-do attitude and flexibility when needed. Within the role there will be a requirement to operate machinery. A valid CPCS/NPORS would be an advantage but is not essential.
The successful candidate will be expected to follow our Health and Safety procedures and have a good attitude to environmental issues.
Your duties will include: –
- Working on your own initiative and within a team
- Able to understand and read construction drawings
- Confident with laser level equipment and setting out projects.
- The safe operation of mobile plant
- Undertake daily checks and basic maintenance
This is a permanent position and Mon-Fri: Basic 40hrs / week with additional hours to meet business requirements with a competitive rate of pay.
To apply either complete the form below, attaching your CV or email your CV to email@example.com. Call 01233 860 404 for further information.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent