We are looking for a Multi-skilled Tradesperson who also has experience in a variety of tasks to include brick / block laying, drainage, fabrication of steel work and wood, ideally mechanically minded.
The ideal candidate will be punctual, reliable and conscientious with a can-do attitude and flexibility when needed. Within the role there will be a requirement to operate machinery. A valid CPCS/NPOR would be an advantage but is not as essential.
The successful candidate will be expected to following our Health and Safety procedures and have a good attitude to environmental issues.
Your duties will include: –
- Working on their own initiative and within a team
- Able to understand and read construction drawings
- Confident with laser level equipment and setting out projects.
- The safe operation of mobile plant
- Undertake daily checks and basic maintenance
This is a permanent position and Mon-Fri: – Basic 40hrs / week with additional hours to meet business requirements with a competitive rate of pay.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply complete the form below, attaching your CV or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org