Due to expansion we have 2 current positions available for Concrete Finishers/Groundworkers. The right applicants must have a proactive attitude and good customer relations as we work closely with clients’ requirements.
FGS Pilcher are quite bespoke in the works we carry out. Our works are mainly in the agricultural industry.
-Formation of shuttering
– Preparing sub-bases and laying concrete
– Perform concrete finishing tasks such as smoothing, levelling, and finishing surfaces
– Operate hand and power tools to shape and finish concrete
– Install and repair concrete structures, including sidewalks, driveways, and foundations
– Collaborate with team members to ensure projects are completed efficiently and to specifications
– Follow safety guidelines and maintain a clean work area
– Previous experience in concrete finishing or related field is preferred
– Knowledge of concrete mixing, pouring, and finishing techniques
– Ability to read blueprints and follow project specifications
– Strong attention to detail and ability to work with precision
– Physical stamina to perform tasks that require bending, lifting, and standing for extended periods of time
The successful applicants will benefit from a company vehicle and tools provided.
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive and additional duties may be assigned as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ashford, Kent: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Concrete Finishing: 1 year (required)
- CSCS (preferred)
Work Location: In person